Audio files

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
desnica

Audio files

Post by desnica »

Hi, I hope somebody can help me regarding my problem. I open project and set up new stereo, mono and midi tracks how I want them and usually use them. I also set up everything in VST-Connections, Group/FX (new effect) I name that project MASTER FILE
Idea is to use that MASTER FILE project like a base for another projects, so I don’t have to set up everything from the scratch every time. Usually I open that MASTER FILE and than just click “save as” and rename it and save it in different folder for another project. But I figure out that my audio files are not in that new folder, they are still connected with original MASTER FILE folder and project.
How I can change path for recording audio folder?
Thank you
iMac 27, 32GB RAM, Cubase 7.5

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Re: Audio files

Post by jaslan »

Create a template. Details are in the manual.
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

Arjan P

Post by Arjan P »

And for the projects that are already mixed together: use 'Backup Project' to move each to its own directory with all necessary files in their own subdirectories.
--- "If anyone owes it all to Bach, it's God" - Emil Cioran ---
SOFT: (All 64 bit) | WaveLab Pro 10.0.50 | Cubase Pro 11.0.0 | HALion 6.0 | Win10 Pro - SoundCloud
HARD: i7-950 | Asus P6TD | 30GB | Tascam DM-3200 | DigiMax48 | Midisport 8x8 - SoundByte Studio

desnica

Post by desnica »

Thank you Jaslan and Arjan
iMac 27, 32GB RAM, Cubase 7.5

Return to “Older Cubase versions”